For the longest time, I had an updated version of TinyHack kicking around on my website, but I was hesitant to update the version here since it was the 'official' 7DRL version of the game. Apart from the fact that it two years already since the jam, the update does not change that much that it would require keeping both separate.
The changes since the previous version are:
- Use a bigger font and tweaked its characters for clarity
- Improve network generation to reduce dead ends and long single node chains
- Fix some bugs in the System Admin AI
- Limit the number of administrators based on current level
- Correct some spelling mistakes
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.